Friday, September 2, 2011

Well I used to leave in the South for about 4 yrs so I’m well aware of the effects that good southern cooking has on your taste buds…You know I don’t say Black People don’t have a lot to offer because I’m Black and I have a god damn lot to offer…You know you said Black People shouldn’t always the people to give in but I think you meant we shouldn’t always be the people to take the first and furthest step well I have to disagree on that one, I mean if we don’t take the initiative then who will am I right or am I right?? Well that’s what I think...”Culture” you know that’s such a complicated word because…
This is one of the dictionary definitions the behaviors and beliefs characteristic of a particular social, ethnic, or age group: the youth culture; the drug culture.
See I consider Hip/Hop music a culture, as well as Rockers, or Gothers,  or Ravers, or a culture Travelers…But what I’m trying to say is culture just doesn’t have to be racial, meaning somebody shouldn’t  think I like something because I’m black, the way you dress can define your culture, the way you speak, music you listen to, and so on…There are so many things that can define culture and race doesn’t have to be one of them is what I’m really trying to say..
Besides I mean falling for the forbidden fruit come on live on the edge hahaha…And what do you really mean you don’t date “others” I wonder does that mean what I think it means Hmmm I guess I’ll wait for your response because I shall not assume maybe I’m thinking in the wrong context…As far as women goes I’m attracted to all kinds of women I won’t gage my attraction off of skin color, ethnicity, race, and nationality I like em all…
And for sure the dialogue should stay open you know..I’m totally for it…

No comments:

Post a Comment