Monday, September 12, 2011

It’s good to be back, and I suppose it’s time to head into battle once again...

"negroamor4u" I see you brought some friends along this time, kudos....Maybe they will want to join are little circle

I can't say I'm not surprised with your feelings toward the "game" actually scratch that if anybody was to agree I would think you would...

I would most definitely have to side with "Chico-Rei" I mean one thing really stands out from the interview that was conducted

 "We weren't taught about slavery in school"

So I mean wasn't the whole point of the campaign to create controversy I mean now people are actually taken notice, I mean I would prefer this fake game than some radical "Black Pride" want to be go and shoot up a library screaming “we don't know enough about slavery”..

And let’s be real shall we extreme situations calls for extreme actions, so I think this is just what the Dutch needed I mean if enlightenment won't come naturally what’s the next best thing force it, and I really think they forced this one..


Good job guys keep pushing the envelopes, after all you guys are rebels..

No comments:

Post a Comment