Saturday, October 15, 2011

Rebel American...

Well its great to be back...

Negroamor4u...

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised on the stance you would take on this, I think truth2011 is my new best friend..

I mean just from reading what she posted it's quite clear that she is not one to take seriously, as said before mixing up two completely different countries makes her credibility go down a couple of notches also she apparently can not spell either.  I agree with the other post, maybe the guy was a loser, but if she reacted the way she said she reacted how could a group of people not intervene and put an end to the madness.  Also I'm sure she could have handled the situation more maturely, by simply not responding, or maybe laughing it's obvious that the guy was an idiot as well and did not have a clue what he was talking about. Seriously why even stoop to his level, or even acknowledge his presence.  He is a buffoon who is not even worthy of my response, tell that guy to go kick rocks and let that be that.  Kelis seriously needs a geography lesson.


"I'll rebel against powers and principalities, all the time. Always, I will"
Paul Thomas Anderson


Negroamor4u long time, but I just got to Afghanistan so connectivity has been bitch...

No comments:

Post a Comment